Friday, September 4, 2009

Mushroom Parmesan Chicken





My Mom us to make this dish a lot while I was growing up. Once again it's super easy and totally yummy. The best part about this dish is taking the drippings from the chicken and pouring it over the rice!!! I could eat just the rice with the drippings and be happy:-0




Ingredients:
I package of mushrooms raw..sliced
butter 3/4 stick
3 chicken breasts (or more depending on how many people are eating)
salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese (about 1 cup)

Sides:
rice
peas
(or anything else you would like.....but I am telling you the rice ROCKS with this dish:-)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.
Put butter in baking dish and put in oven long enough to melt the butter.
Pull dish out of oven and add chicken over melted butter and mushrooms. Salt and Pepper chicken and cover with Parmesan cheese.

Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Again, I serve this with rice and peas but you could make it with any side dish you would like.
ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment