Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fried Parmesan Chicken


I have heard a lot of good things about the Panko bread crumbs.....so I decided to use them last night. I just kind of threw this all together but it was REALLY good!

Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts (how many you need to feed your family)
Alfredo Sauce (recipe on my food blog as well)
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
3 eggs
Panko Bread Crumbs (1/2 box)
salt and pepper
veg. oil
butter


Directions:
Pound the chicken breasts until they are pretty thin...whatever you like:-) Dip each breast in egg mixer and then in the bread crumb mixture (panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper). Fry each breast long enough on each side to cook it through (about 5-7 minutes). Drain on paper towel when done. Sautee onions and make slfreado on the side. I used both of these to top the chicken......you could eat the chicken with ir without the toppings...it would be good eather way!!

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment