Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sausage and Cabbage Stir Fry


I threw this together the other night and Thomas and I really enjoyed it. Super easy...and good for you:-)

Ingredients:
I package of beef sausage
1 head of cabbage...green or red...or mixed 1/2 of each like I did
1 tsp cayenne pepper
salt and pepper
olive oil
one package sliced mushrooms...I used baby portabellas
1 bell pepper any color
1/2 large onion chopped
You can add any other veggies you like to this dish...


Directions:
Heat a little olive oil in pan on med high. Add sausage and bell pepper...cook for about 2 minutes...then add everything else except the cabbage. Stir fry for about 2 more minutes. Last add the cabbage and stir fry for another few minutes until the cabbage is cooked...but not mushy. Season with salt and pepper. Serve!!! YUMMY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment