Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chicken and Sausage Kabobs


I know everyone knows how to make these...so this isn't some "Special" recipe or anything....but I LOVE kabobs...so I thought I would share:-)

Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts
1 sausage (I use beef sausage)
2 bell peppers
a few handfuls of mushrooms
tomatoes (I didn't have them for these kabobs)
Italian dressing
BBQ sauce

Directions:
Marinate the chicken in Italian dressing for at least a few hours. Cut all of the ingredients into bite size pieces...except the mushrooms and tomatoes...leave then whole. Put everything on skewers. Heat grill to medium heat. Cook kabobs for about 10 minutes or until everything is done. Joel like to brush BBQ sauce on his kabobs a few minutes before he pulls them off the grill. I serve them with rice and a salad. YUM!!! Great leftovers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment