Thursday, June 9, 2011

Garlic Fried Chicken


My step daughter Haley is with us for a month this summer. She is a SUPER picky eater and I am trying to find things that she likes. I know she is a chicken and potatoes kind of girl...so I thought I would try this recipe out and see what she thought. She LOVED it! She ate more food then I have seen her eat in a LONG time!!! YAY!!

Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts (cut into strips)
garlic powder
pepper
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
garlic and herb bread crumbs
veg oil

Directions:
mix eggs and milk in bowl
put bread crumbs in separate bowl and put some pepper and garlic powder in them (as much as you want...I probably used a teaspoon of each...maybe a little more)
roll chicken around in egg mixture then roll around in bread crumbs
Fry chicken in med heat (veg oil) for about 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done.

Serve with mash potatoes/gravy and a veggie:-)

YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment