Thursday, September 2, 2010

White Chocolate Blueberry Ginger Cookies


OMG...I found this "healthy" or I guess you could say "healthier" cookie recipe. I am no Betty Crocker...but would love to learn more about baking...and don't want to get fat in the process...so I have decided to only try healthy baking recipes....ok...maybe not "only"...but mostly:-)

Have you ever cooked with crystalized ginger??? Yeah...you and me both....well it's GOOD STUFF!!!! You have to try these cookies....just trust me when I tell you they are delicious!!! Just as delicious as any of the cookies that are full of chocolate, sugar and butter...yeah really:-)

Here is the link....these are a MUST TRY!!!!

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/blueberry_white_chocolate_chunk_ginger_cookies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment