Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brisket Baby!!


Ok...The Pioneer Woman really rocks! I have been trying a lot of her recipes recently and EVERYTHING I have made is REALLY good! Wast till' you see the dessert I am making tonight:-) My mouth is starting to water just thinking about it...I think it might actually be something that my step-daughter. Miss Haley...will eat! I will post the recipe for it later tonight...or should I say the link...lol...Yeah it's another Pioneer Woman's recipe!

The brisket was really easy too...just throw everything together and leave it in the over for 4 hours and you have dinner! I love easy meals that are still really good....Most stuff that is super simple is super bland...not this!

Here is the link if you want to see the recipe:-) ENJOY!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/brisket_baby/

No comments:

Post a Comment