Saturday, May 3, 2014

7-Up Cake

I have seen this recipe A LOT on pinterest....so I figured it must be good. Glad I tried it....it's DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sooooo easy to make. I am not a huge baker, so this was right up my alley:-)

Ingredients:
1 box of traditional yellow cake mix
1 box of lemon pudding mix (3oz I think)
4 eggs
3/4 cup of veg. oil
3/4 cup of 7-up


Icing:
milk
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 juice of a lemon (1 tablespoon)

Directions for cake: Mix all ingredients into bowl. Spray  bundt pan with nonstick spray. Poor batter into bundt pan and bake for 35-45 minutes on 325 or until toothpick comes out clear:-)

After cake is done, let cool then remove from bundt pan. Mix powdered sugar, lemon juice and enough milk to make a thick icing....then drizzle all over cake. YUMMY!

This cake is wonderful:-) There is just a hint of lemon, it's not too much. ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment