Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chicken Salad

I love Chicken Salad. I have only made it a few times and decided I would try it again today:-) This is what I threw together and it was super YUMMY!!!


Ingredients:
Whole roasted chicken
green onion
yellow onion
pineapple (can)
mayo
salt/pepper
celery
green grapes (or red...doesn't matter)

Buy the roasted chicken at the store already cooked. Bring it home and let it cool so you can handle it:-) Shred all of the chicken into a bowl. Chop up about 1/2 cup each - onion, green onion, pineapple, celery and green grapes.

Mix into bowl with chicken. Add mayo until it is at your desired consistency. I used about 1 cup of mayo.

Mix everything together and salt/pepper to taste. The pineapple really added a great sweet flavor to the salad. You can also add nuts....apples...anything you want!!

This was a SUPER easy recipe and really good!

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment