Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fried Onion Chops


I am all about easy nut still good recipes. I know that a lot of the recipes that I post most of you are like...duh...I make that all of the time...but I look at it this way. They are NEW to me...and I hope that they bring "easy" ideas to someone else out there that wants to simplify dinner:-)

My friend Alyson told me about this recipe. I just HAD to try it. I have heard you can do it with chicken too and it's good. If you love those little fried onion crunchy things that you put in green bean casserole...then you will love this recipe:-)

Big HINT...the recipe is smack on the back of the onion package...but I will still post it for ya!

4 chops
1 package of fried onion
2 tbls flour
2 eggs (whisked)

I added a little seasoning to my chops before a battered them.

Simply add the package of onions and the flour to a big plastic bad...crush it up until it's just crumbs. Dip your chop in the egg mixture and then pat in the onion mixture...place on foil lined oven sheet...repeat for all chops.

Bake for about 20 minutes on 350 (depending on the size of your chops) until brown...YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment