Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pound Cake


Ok...so I am not that great at baking....every once in a while something turns out ok....that's why I am SOOOO proud of myself. I figured I could make a pound cake without messing it up...and I did! It's DELICIOUS!!!!

Ingredients:
2 sticks butter
1/2 cup veg shortening
3 cups sugar
5 eggs
1 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
With a mixer, cream together the better and shortening. Add sugar, a little at a time. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Stir dry ingredients in a bowl and add to mixer alternately with milk, starting with the flour and ending with the flour. Mix in vanilla. Pout into a greased and floured bunt pan and bake for 1 hour, until toothpick comes out clean.

YUMMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment