Monday, September 21, 2009

Easy Pork Chops


These are the easiest pork chops you will EVER cook. You will have to trust me when I say they are GOOD!!!! When I found this recipe I just laughed and thought there is NO way they are any good...but they are.

Ingredients:

3 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inch. thick)
garlic powder
1 cup of ketchup
1 cup coca cola
salt and pepper
onions (if you want)

Directions:

Turn your crockpot on high. Put all three pork chops in and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt and pepper on each side of the chop. In a bowl wisk together the ketchup and cola. Pour misture over pork chops and let cook for 3 hours or until cooked all the way through. Don't cook too long or the chops will be a little dry:-) I know this recipe sounds crazy....but like I said...you will have to trust me on this one!! You will only need a fork for these chops because they will be falling apart and totally yummy once they are done. The sauce is similar to a BBQ sauce but without the twang...it's a sweeter sauce and it's GREAT over rice too!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot...if you want onions simply slice and layer on top of chops before cooking. They will be tender and delicious when the chops are done!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment