Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ravioli

Ok...this is totally not MY recipe:-) I just through a bunch of stuff I bought at the store...but it was still really good so I thought I would share! Ravioli: 1 package of ravioli (fresh...not dried) I used the four cheese Fresh Parmesan cheese Caesar salad (bagged) french bread butter garlic salt marinara sauce (roasted garlic) Cook the ravioli as directed - all you have to do is boil it for about 7 minutes and it's done...now that's what I call easy:-) Split the french bread in half and spread with soft butter. Sprinkle a little garlic salt on the butter. Add whatever cheese you like. I add grated and fresh parmigiana. Broil the bread long enough to melt the butter and cheese and you have a pretty tasty garlic bread. Heat up marinara sauce in the microwave for about 3 minutes....poor over ravioli...sprinkle with fresh Parmesan....serve with salad and bread. DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment