Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pasta Salad

My friend Monica made this salad for a work function we were having. Boy was it YUMMY! I couldn't get enough of it:-) She shared the recipe with me and I decided to make it today for our family 4th of July cookout. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did:-) Joel couldn't wait to try it and he said it ROCKS!

Ingredients:

Cheese Tortellini Pasta (fresh not dried)

1/2 large red onion feta cheese (I used Kraft crumbles)

about 1/2 cup 1 yellow and 1 orange bell pepper

baby spinach

Italian dressing (Ken's Steakhouse Italian with Romano)

cherry tomatoes

1 large cucumber


Cook the tortellini until done, drain and set to the side to cool. Cut up the onion, tomatoes, cucumber and bell peppers and put into bowl. Add the cooled pasta, salad dressing, spinach and feta cheese and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve! ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment